#1 Jan

Jan

Webmaster

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 747 messages

Posté 08 mai 2008 - 02:47

Bonjour

Je me permet de mettre la newsletter de Micromagic systems en copie ici, ca pourrait interesser des gens l'ayant loupée.

Hi,

As some of you may know I have been working on a release version of my p.Brain-ds24 robot controller, and I'm just finalizing the hardware design. The p.Brain will come in a couple of different flavors:

A) Hardware only, leaving the user to write their own programs using MPlab and a suitable PIC programmer. I will add code examples to my website for accessing the various on board I/O and PWM multiplexor. It should be noted that the dsPIC33F series processor used has an average flash write life of 1000 writes, however, microchip only guarantee a minimum of 100 writes!

B) Hardware plus dedicated firmware such as a hexapod engine. I hope to add a boot loader to the p.Brain for easy firmware updates. This is aimed at the user who wishes to control a hexapod at a high level using serial commands, but does not want to get into the locomotion algorithms etc.

At some point I may release hitec C library versions of the hexapod engine, however, this will be at the bottom of the list.

If you are interested in receiving a copy of the preliminary hardware guide, please let me know and I will add you to a p.Brain distribution list and send you a copy.

many thanks,

Matt Denton

Company Director
micromagic systems ltd
www.micromagicsystems.com

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users