Aller au contenu


Photo
- - - - -

ups-boards


1784 réponses à ce sujet

#1741 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 10:06

...

#1742 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 10:10

I downloaded the packages manually with wget and installed the dependencies separately, and the script then ran fine without problems, I didn't need to remove anything from the apt install list. The speaker is really not that loud. I'm sitting in a quiet room right next to it, but if there's any noise, you have no chance of understanding what it says. Very boxy sounding.

#1743 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 10:27

Oh wow it works!!

#1744 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 10:28

Garfield The Man!! :flexed_biceps::flexed_biceps:

#1745 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 10:29

Is it possible to make it louder? Or to use a different speaker

#1746 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 10:41

It's at 100% on alsamixer. I'll have to try to crimp a new connector on the 3W speakers that we love and use, and test that as well.

#1747 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 11:31

Hm. I'm not sure if alsamixer is still used

#1748 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 11:32

The fusionhat uses pulseaudio, it might bypass alsa

#1749 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 05:30

This is going to be so much harder to get working than I initially thought. The hat uses GPIOS 19, 18, 21, 20 for audio. Vigiclient claims exclusive control over every GPIO. If you toggle GPIO 21, you can generate really bad smells with the speaker. It's a challenge to deny vigiclient access to the GPIOs that the fusionhat uses.

#1750 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 05:48

Interesting

#1751 Mike118

Mike118

    Staff Robot Maker

  • Administrateur
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 509 messages
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anglet
  • Interests:Robotique, Entrepreneuriat, Innovation, Programmation, Résolution de problème, Recherche de solutions, Mécanique, Electronique, Créer, Concevoir

Posté 15 mars 2026 - 08:54

@fire_ned @Garfield2142 I have received my last revision of the ups with the new charge ic I will test it this week. If all is going well I plan to send it one pcs to you for more final testings :)

Si mon commentaire vous a plus laissez nous un avis  !  :thank_you:

Nouveau sur Robot Maker ? 

Jetez un oeil aux blogs, aux tutoriels, aux ouvrages, au robotscope  aux articles,  à la boutique  et aux différents services disponible !
En attendant qu'une bibliothèque de fichiers 3D soit mise en place n'hésitez pas à demander si vous avez besoin du fichier 3D d'un des produits de la boutique... On l'a peut être ! 
Si vous souhaitez un robot pilotable par internet n'hésitez pas à visiter www.vigibot.com et à lire le sous forum dédié à vigibot!

 

Les réalisations de Mike118  

 

 

 


#1752 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 16 mars 2026 - 08:25

You could already send one, we can help test. It'll be quicker.
There are about 5 makers waiting

#1753 Mike118

Mike118

    Staff Robot Maker

  • Administrateur
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 509 messages
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Anglet
  • Interests:Robotique, Entrepreneuriat, Innovation, Programmation, Résolution de problème, Recherche de solutions, Mécanique, Electronique, Créer, Concevoir

Posté 16 mars 2026 - 10:59

I can also send 3 like the one I already sent you firened if you think this can be ok.

Si mon commentaire vous a plus laissez nous un avis  !  :thank_you:

Nouveau sur Robot Maker ? 

Jetez un oeil aux blogs, aux tutoriels, aux ouvrages, au robotscope  aux articles,  à la boutique  et aux différents services disponible !
En attendant qu'une bibliothèque de fichiers 3D soit mise en place n'hésitez pas à demander si vous avez besoin du fichier 3D d'un des produits de la boutique... On l'a peut être ! 
Si vous souhaitez un robot pilotable par internet n'hésitez pas à visiter www.vigibot.com et à lire le sous forum dédié à vigibot!

 

Les réalisations de Mike118  

 

 

 


#1754 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 16 mars 2026 - 02:47

The previous revision could be used i guess. Needs a resistor soldered and then it may not charge when the pi is off. Other than that it worked well.

I don't have the capacity to solder that though.

#1755 ralph_62550

ralph_62550

    Nouveau membre

  • Membres
  • 11 messages

Posté 20 mars 2026 - 09:58

I could to the soldering, no problem.

#1756 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 30 mars 2026 - 08:32

@blacksmith CoG data is here

#1757 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 30 mars 2026 - 04:54

I was looking at the Pisugar UPSes datasheet, and this part is kinda goofy ... "voltage in mA" xd

#1758 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 30 mars 2026 - 06:35

The Sunfounder UPS is way too hard to get working, even if you install it on a fresh raspbian image without vigibot. Even their official installation script requires "hacks" to get working, so I advise not to get it. The audio uses up precious GPIO pins, and the speaker isn't loud enough to be useful if you're not in a dead silent room right next to it. I didn't bother to get the microphone or motors working, the whole UPS is just fighting against me every little step of the way. Stay away from it.

I ordered the pisugar 3 plus to test next.

https://www.pisugar....aspberry-pi-ups

#1759 firened

firened

    Membre chevronné

  • Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 782 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 30 mars 2026 - 06:41

What if you unplug the onboard speaker and connect the good neodymium one?

#1760 garfield2142

garfield2142

    Habitué

  • Membres
  • PipPip
  • 271 messages
  • Gender:Male

Posté 30 mars 2026 - 07:29

...



Répondre à ce sujet



  


1 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users