howto vigibot TTS guide

1 réponse à ce sujet

#1 firened

firened

Membre

• Membres
  • 43 messages

Posté 08 août 2020 - 10:48

please note that the following app connects to amazon using my access keys. a decent amount of requests are included so feel free to use it for your robot or your other raspberry projects. if you wish to use your own credentials, check out the GitHub repo, which describes the node source code without any access keys:
https://github.com/e...nment/aws-polly

to use the pre-authenticated executable:
1) because i can't put my access keys public, you will have to send me a PM or discord @firened#1228 .

2) add permission
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/aws-polly-signed-signal
3) install dependency
sudo apt install mpg123
4) edit your robot.json file
sudo nano /boot/robot.json
and add
"CMDTTS":"pkill -x -o -SIGUSR1 -f '/usr/local/aws-polly-signed-signal -a plughw:PLAYBACKDEVICE -v Mathieu' || /usr/local/aws-polly-signed-signal -a plughw:PLAYBACKDEVICE -v Mathieu &"
it should then look like this:
Screenshot_20200808_113733.jpg

to use a different voice, replace "Mathieu" twice in your robot.json file with a different voice-id.
Listen to some voice examples:
https://www.amazonaws.cn/en/polly/
Full list of available voices: (write voice names without phonetics. Léa -> Lea)
https://docs.aws.ama.../voicelist.html

see all these TTS related posts:
Amazon Alexa TTS
picoTTS
Google TTS
Enable espeak markup language

#2 firened

firened

Membre

• Membres
  • 43 messages

Posté 08 août 2020 - 08:02

here a few fun phrases to make the TTS sing or otherwise mess with it.
because every TTS engine works differently, i will only list phrases that work well for the amazon TTS.
add your own fun phrases for this TTS in the comments!
first some phrases for the amazon TTS without markup language:

rararararararararararararararrararrararararararrararararrararararrarararararrarararararrarararararrararararra

don't you just hate it when your cat wakes you up and goes: meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow. meow.

fufufufufufugufufufufufifififififufufufufufufufufufufufufufufuufuf

and here phrases that require enabled markup language by adding the `-m` argument to the CMDTTS line twice:

<prosody pitch="+50%" rate="50%"> lalalalalala i think I'm drunk lalalalalal </prosody>

when we have sex, my wife goes: <prosody pitch="+50%" rate="20%"> ah ahh aahahah aha aaah aa a aha aaaah haa haha aah </prosody>

<prosody pitch="+50%" rate="20%"> halalalala </prosody><prosody pitch="+0%" rate="20%"> lalalalalal </prosody><prosody pitch="-50%" rate="20%"> lalalalala </prosody>

and here some phrases that only work using the french voice-id `Mathieu` with enabled markup language `-m`:

my mom thinks the cat pooped into the shower, but it was <prosody pitch="+50%" rate="50%"> -)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-) </prosody>

i called my wife but she doesn't pick up the phone, and all i hear is: <prosody pitch="+50%" rate="50%"> huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhihuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhihuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu </prosody>

Répondre à ce sujet

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users