post your results here of all the speakers you've tested for a raspberry pi.
simply post a photo or/and link, and say how good or bad the audio quality is.
i find it difficult to find a small, easy to install speaker for my robots that has good audio quality so people understand the Text-To-Speech. but this thread is not limited to robots' TTS, and may be helpful for other applications too!
so far i see these different methods of using a speaker on raspberry pi:
- 3.5mm speaker without amp (psa: usually too quiet)
- 3.5mm speaker with amp, maybe battery too
- a product with amplifier & speaker together
- separate amplifier & separate speaker
- bluetooth speaker, maybe with battery